To choose the right tree for your garden, it is important to consider both size and color. If you have a large yard or want a tree that will be visible from across the yard, select a tree with a bright color or unique shape. If you only have a small space available, choose a smaller tree with a gentler shape. You can buy different types of trees at PlantVine.
There are a few different types of trees that can be planted in the springtime. One of the most popular types of trees to plant is a Japanese Maple. These trees are commonly used in ornamental gardens and can grow up to 40 feet tall. They are very hardy and will grow in any type of soil condition.
Another type of tree that can be planted in the springtime is an Elm. These trees are mostly used for timber production, but they can also be used as landscaping trees. They typically grow between 18 and 30 feet tall and have a broadleaf or deciduous canopy.
To grow a tree this spring, follow these tips:
1. Plant your tree in well-drained soil.
2. Make sure the root ball is moist before planting.
3. Water your tree regularly until it is established.
4. Fertilize your tree once a month during the first year, and once every three months thereafter.
5. Prune your tree regularly to keep it healthy and attractive.